Tuesday, February 18, 2014

BzzAgent Campaign Two: Tone Body Wash

My niece got me a Tone Gift Pack for Christmas, which I loved. So when I was selected for the new Tone Petal Soft Body Wash Campaign, I was stoked!

BzzAgent sent me an 18 oz. container of Tone Petal Soft Body Wash and four $1.50 off coupons to share! Pink is my favorite color, so the packaging of the body wash is appealing. But the smell is even better! It's a soft, floral scent. Normally, I prefer scents like this in the Spring and Summer. But with living in Pittsburgh and all this snow we've been having, this body wash really helped boost my winter blues mood.

I love Tone Body Wash because my skin is always left soft and smelling good, without an overpowering scent. Really great BzzAgent Campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment