Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pinch Me Review: Box 1


First post about PinchMe.com! Sign up free for an account. Usually, every other Tuesday at noon new samples are posted. However they got quite fast, unless it is your first time signing up. My husband and I both have accounts. Sometimes he is offered a sample and I an not, and vice versa. I usually am offered one or two products each time. After you receive your sample, they do like you to fill out a quick survey in your account.

This box I received Suave Advanced Therapy Lotion and Method Laundry Detergent. I really like the lotion. Smooth and rich, great size for my purse or gym bag. The Method Laundry Detergent sample was good for 5 large loads for me. I thought the same was great! The pump idea was cute, too. I even looked for this product at my local Giant Eagle to see the price. But they did not sell it. But I will look elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment