Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February Bulu Box





Second month of my 3 month Bulu Box Subscription.

I like getting goodies, however I still feel that $10 is overpriced for what I get. I am glad I took advantage of the Facebook discount code 3 boxes for only $15. The Just Fruit Bar was not good. At first it tastes good, then the aftertaste is really bizarre. SoyJoy is good though. I have not tried the rest of my samples yet. the thing I do like about Bulu Box is that with every review of every product earns me $1 off a future order. So from my points of signing up and points for January product reviews, I had $10 off my order of N.O. Explode. 


This month I received:
-PowerCrunch ProtoWhey Protein in Vanilla Creme.
-SoyJoy Baked Whole Soy & Fruit Bar in Strawberry.
-Flow Athletics Flow Neural Enhancer.
-Salba Ground Chia Seeds.
-Just Fruit Bar in Pear.

No comments:

Post a Comment