Saturday, February 1, 2014

BzzAgent: Fiber One Cereal






I joined a website called BzzAgent.com! Totally free! You fill out surveys so they can understand your demographic on a variety of topics. Then you earn points. You can earn more points by linking your Facebook, Twitter, or Blog. The company post campaigns from different companies. When a campaign comes up, BzzAgent emails you to see if you would like to take part in the campaign. Once you log into your account and confirm that you would like to be apart of that campaign, they send you the product. However, you have to Bzz about the product by social media, and through reviews on your BzzAgent account.

I was selected for the new Fiber One Protein Cereal from General Mills. I received 2 full-sized boxes of the cereal, one Maple Brown Sugar and one Cranberry Almond. In addition, I got 5 $1.00 off coupons to share with friends and family.

Normally the only cereal I eat is Special K Fruit & Yogurt. I was really excited to try something healthy but different to switch it up. I really like both flavors, but I prefer the Cranberry Almond more. I like fruity flavors more.

Excited to see what else I get chosen for from BzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment